A community focused on education, sharing best practices, measuring water quality, and adapting to climate change.
OUR GOAL: A Healthy Watershed Ecosystem for All
Become a member of the Jemseg Grand Lake Watershed Association and enjoy these benefits:
- Access to free workshops, webinars and information regarding our watershed
- Access to water quality data
- Obtain native trees for planting on your shoreline to help protect and improve it
- Have a voice in plans and projects that support the health of the watershed ecosystem
- Share ideas and concerns with a committed watershed group
- Stay informed on issues that affect the health of our watershed’s lakes, rivers and streams
- Participate in volunteer opportunities that help our watershed
- Engage with a community who cares about the health of our watershed
- Support important projects that positively impact the health of our watershed ecosystem
The annual membership fee is CAD$10.00 per person. Send an image (e.g. from your mobile phone) or scanned copy of the completed form to our e-mail address below, or send the completed form by paper mail to the address below. To pay, send an Interac eTransfer payment to [email protected]. Any Interac eTransfers to this email address will be auto-deposited directly to our bank account. Cheques payable to Jemseg Grand Lake Watershed Association accompanying your completed form by paper mail are fine, as is cash paid in person. A receipt will be sent to you.
Address: 104 Garnett Road
Whites Cove, N.B. E4C 3T7
ATTN: Treasurer, Jemseg Grand Lake Watershed Association